3 – 6 oz Chicken Breast
1 – Cup of sliced mushrooms
1 – TBSP Garlic (minced)
½ Cup – Flour
2 TBSP – Butter
2 TBSP – Olive Oil
½ Cup – Heavy Cream
½ Cup – Asiago Shredded Cheese
Salt & Pepper – To taste
- Pound the chicken, dredging on the flour. Sauté until golden brown, set to the side.
- In a separate pan, sauté the mushrooms and garlic
- Add Heavy Cream to the mushrooms and garlic.
- Cover & Simmer for 10 minutes
- When time is up, add Asiago Shredded Cheese to sauce mixture.
- Top Chicken with sauce, you are ready to eat!