Thornhill Catering has been described as an iconic institution.
Thornhill Catering has been described as an iconic catering institution. Why? Because Thornhill Catering has been serving the DFW metro area, commercial clients for over 33 years! Yes, 33 years! Our longevity and success are, in large part, due to our great employees of which 25% of them have been serving the great Thornhill food with a smile for 25 years.
So, what is a caterer’s life like? Our Chef, his lovely wife Perla, and our team arrive at the kitchen at 4 am to prepare orders for an average of thirty customers. That may not sound like much to someone unfamiliar with catering, but think about this:
- Every order can consist of at least, 10 individual orders.
- Orders can be from 100 to 2000 people.
- Orders may consist of different salads, entrees, pieces of bread, and don’t forget the desserts.
- All orders are carefully packed to ensure proper heat and flavor, arriving in perfect condition and at the correct time.
- Delivery times can all be different or worse, all at the same time!!
I don’t know how the kitchen does it, even though I see it every day. When you break it down, it is a logistics nightmare.
Our delivery drivers fan out across DFW with their Cambro’s packs, to make sure you, your employees, clients, and guest, enjoy fresh, hot, and nutritious meals that make you feel as if you had a celebrity Chef preparing meals for you at your office.
The icing on the cake is that we do it all at a budget-friendly, company accountant loving price! Surf the web and you’ll see that is not fake news.